Turnkey Single-Story in Gated Olympic Oaks
3 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2330± Sq. Ft. | .25± Acre Lot | Built In 1996
Click here to view the brochure
Set along a picturesque tree-lined street sits this rare opportunity to own a charming three bedroom and three bathroom single-story home in the desirable, gated Olympic Oaks development.
Built by esteemed local builder John French, this property was designed for comfortable living with a large central living room, spacious primary retreat, junior suite, and level front and back exterior spaces for indoor/outdoor living.
Conveniently located between Downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, and just steps away from the Lafayette-Moraga trail, this home is only a short drive to Hwy 24/680 and top-rated Lafayette and Acalanes School District schools.
- Central entry hall with hardwood floors and coat closet
- Light-filled living/dining great room with pitched ceiling, built-in speakers, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and slider to the backyard
- Eat-In kitchen/family room combo with granite counters, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, dual ovens, central skylight, and family/casual dining area
- Expansive primary suite with sliding door to backyard, oversized walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with tile floors, shower and dual sink vanity
- Junior suite with private full bath and walk-in closet
- Light-filled third bedroom with access to full bathroom in front hall
- Laundry/mud room off garage with folding area and storage
- Finished garage with epoxy floor and built-in cabinetry
- Lush backyard with large patio, fountain, mature trees, level lawn, roses, hydrangeas, and a lemon tree!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, high ceilings, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, home alarm system, gray water system, and Andersen windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, two car garage, level lawn, tile patio with arbor, front yard invisible fence, mature trees, and rare, gated street.
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.